Old October 15th 10, 10:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Harry Brogan[_6_]

Default Trike suspension?, was I'm BACK!!!!!

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:49:18 -0500, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:

On 10/14/2010 7:19 PM, Harry Brogan wrote:
Well...here I am yet again hoping for some decent and exciting
conversations....Hell...maybe even a few arguments as well!!!!

Mr. Ed Dolan fails to see the value in having rear suspension on a
tadpole trike, while I believe that rear suspension offers comfort and
control benefits that outweigh the additional mass, expense and maintenance.

I may be biased since I purchased the assets of dormant manufacturer of
rear suspended tadpole trikes.

Interesting, rear suspension on a tad. Well, I have never had the
chace to take one for a ride so I could not make an informed comment.

However, I am sure that there would be certain advantages as well as a
few pitfalls.