Old June 19th 19, 09:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default Steel is Real and Carbon is Lighter

On 19/06/2019 03.57, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/18/2019 6:42 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 2:15:46 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot
wrote:
On Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 12:46:59 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski
wrote: Snipped
And if someone's not racing? To me, finishing a "training" ride
or a recreational ride ten seconds earlier is of no value
whatsoever. In fact, if my fenders or handlebar bag make me
finish five minutes later, they're still a net benefit.

-- - Frank Krygowski

That's you Frank. However to a lot of riders who enjoy riding
fast and pushing their limits a ten seconds difference is quite
rewarding.

What is the deal with handlebar bags these days -- and beards or
goatees on anyone over 55? Its like a Portland meme. I hope Frank
doesn't have a beard. It would be too much.

Of course I have a beard! What sort of insanity would expect a man to
take a sharp instrument to his face at some ungodly hour of the
morning?

Oooh! Oooh! There is nothing like trying to shave with a cut throat
razor with a hangover of biblical, nay, apocalyptic proportions :-(

Bring on the Gillette Mach 3 :-)