Old August 20th 03, 01:30 AM
ratherbekayaking

Default 10 stair rail grind video

tugboat wrote:
*Hey everyone... i was out riding yesterday. i was doing pretty good
and met the top 2 skateboard filmers in my city. i decided to go try a
10 stair rail if they would film me. so i tried 4 times. the video is
my first and closest try. this is a round rail btw.

heres the link to my gallery: http://tinyurl.com/k0gw

see ya, Kevin *

When I grow up, I want to be just like you..... Seriously!

I have never even attemped a rail grab, grind, or anything close.

That was a great attempt and I may soon try something like that if it's
2-3 stairs.

You'll have to post the vid when you land it.

ps..... my 56K modem thanks you for the small size.

--
ratherbekayaking - Level 3, minus the stomach thing

"Some people are born to lift heavy weights. Some are born to juggle
with golden balls." (Max Beerbohm)
ratherbekayaking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2330