Old June 13th 06, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Didn't take a genius to work this one out

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"elyob" wrote in message
OT:

No it's not OT. Any of us who have suffered from aggressive motorists as
discussed time and time again on the newsgroup, know it's not OT. Of
course, you may be on an entirely different planet where you never suffer
from such misfortune or have the anti-cyclist rantings of the presneter of
said programme published where he has threatened to run over cyclists.

Puts on Michael Winner Hat"Calm down dear, it's only an article"/Hat

It's off topic for this group, but interesting nonetheless. It's proper
place to discuss *on*-topic would be the driving group. This doesn't stop it
being discussed here off-topic though.

Anyway, my point of view ... you can blame whatever you like (Heavy Metal &
horror films for murder etc), but it's the individual who finally makes the
decision. So, these are just excuses and not reasons.

If someone runs me over on my bike, I'm not going to start burning copies of
insert motoring mag here.