Old September 8th 04, 10:46 PM
rogeratunicycledotcom

If you really are touring I don't think there is yet a real alternative
to the Coker. The extra weight in the tyre and rim, along with the size
really helps get you moving with relatively low effort. It is a lot
less practical in traffic though and is really heavy and difficult to
store and move around.... but I love mine. :-)

On a side note.... there is a new Unicycle.com product coming very soon
which is a Nimbus 29" I don't know how it will compare price wise with
what is about at the moment but it comes with Big Apple tyre, aluminum
seatpost, KH saddle and aluminum cranks. The UK gets theirs next week.
:-)

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom - ok ish Unicyclist
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116