Old April 23rd 17, 09:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Mechanical Efficiency

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 15:07:39 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 4/23/2017 10:48 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 4/22/2017 10:14 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 00:23:48 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

-snip-
The last time we had a
similar discussion on bicycle chains, I made the same mistake.
Something is fundamentally wrong with my reasoning. Argh.

-snip-

One more adult admission like that and you'll be banned from usenet.

I do wish that someone would ban me from Usenet and put me out of my
misery. I spend far too much time providing wrong answers, misleading
theories, bizarre designs, worthless ideas, and topic drift.

My thought as well. "Admit you're wrong? Whoa, that's against the rules!!"

Please forgive my breach of protocol. To err is human and I just
wanted to reassure myself. Feel free to assume that I'm perfect.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D