Old May 29th 20, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default ‘Tempting’ – Sunday Times columnist Rod Liddle on stretching piano wire across road to target cyclists

On Friday, 29 May 2020 11:38:56 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, May 29, 2020 at 12:22:37 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Why do you always think you know better than the British people?

You mean the "Grrrreat" British people, don't you?

Simon saw that the Brexit debate was characterised, wrongly, as being intelligent, middle-class Remainers against thick, working-class Leavers. He thought that if he took the Remain side, people would assume he was intelligent and middle-class.

Now comes the part when we throw our heads back and laugh.