Old June 22nd 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default KOOKALICIOUS: A good time for 10km TT?

"ronaldo_jeremiah" wrote in message
ups.com...

Tom Kunich wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
There you go trying to dictate how people should spend their money
again...

Now let's get this straight Andrew, I'm not accusing you of being
mercenary.
I'm accusing you of being nothing more than biased.

A few days ago I thanked Sierraman for definitively demonstrating that
he, and not you, is the ultimate r.b.r. kook. And now here you are,
making a late charge after I, we, thought this was settled.

Well that really means a lot from someone to frightened to let anyone know
who he really is.