Old December 11th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc, alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Ozark Bicycle

Default This is getting expensive (helmets)

On Dec 10, 8:52 pm, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote: (clip) To add some fuel to the fire, I will mention

that "going over the bars" is EXTREMELY unlikely on a proper recumbent bicycle. (clip)

Okay--more fuel to the fi Riding a recumbent (proper or not) through the
punch bowl would be very humorous to watch. I believe it would take a
couple of people to bring you and the bike up from the bottom.

Drag up the "bike", if you must. But best to let Sherman rot in the
bottom of the bowl.