Old December 11th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default This is getting expensive (helmets)

To add some fuel to the fire, I will mention that "going over the bars"
is EXTREMELY unlikely on a proper recumbent bicycle.

Riding the punchbowl is even less likely.

But it sure would be fun to watch!

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...
In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

aka Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Dec 10, 7:16 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
Ouch. Not physically, but financially. I've broken two Giro Atmos
helmets
in
crashes this year.

Then yesterday
I'm riding the "punchbowl" (a dried-up reservoir with steep sides that
you
can ride down into and up the other side... lots of fun!) and didn't
quite
get the speed right to land on the 4-ft-wide berm, causing me to grab
bit

--
Ryan Cousineau
http://www.wiredcola.com/