Old October 30th 04, 12:23 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Cheto wrote:

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message
. ..

Wait. Am I confusing Cheto and Chalo?

Yes, I am.

No, you're, not. HUGE difference....about 200 pounds worth. 8-)

Cheto

Unfortunately, Usenet doesn't make a "ding" sound when you
put in your specs. And it doesn't send your specs at any rate.

One of you is gargantuan, and broke his wrists. The other is
not. I'm no longer sure which.

At any rate, I've further upgraded the bike (hopefully
the last change until Cateye finally ships the TR100
computer in December...or early 2008...) but it's not
worth photographing.

Just a new seatpost with 0 setback to give me a more
upright leg profile. I may change it again because
it's black and messes up the blue/silver color scheme,
but it blends with the black seat, so not for some time,
I don't think.

--Blair
"At least I remembered to put
the seat on..."