Old October 30th 04, 12:26 AM
Blair P. Houghton

maxo wrote:
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:42:34 +0000, Blair P. Houghton wrote:
a set of no-glue patches which fit inside the

There's patches with glue now?

I didn't know there were patches without.

I've always just used the kind with
vulcanizing fluid--the patch is as strong as the tire and you don't have
to replace the tube when you get home

Glue them right and you still shouldn't. Didn't keep me
from stocking up on new tubes for half-price at the sale,
though.

interlocking plastic tire-irons,
and a CO2 inflator with a 16-gram
cartridge

Mini pumps are better for getting an upper body workout. :P

I saw one the other day that actually had a flip-out
foot pad, and acted to pump air on both the up-stroke and
the down-stroke.

I'm thinking of buying a hundred gross and marketing them
as exercise equipment for midgets...

And they're shiny and have a very low profile, so the chicks will dig
them.

Most "chicks" like shiny things with a larger profile. Something in the 2
carat range is a good start.

I heard the "2 months salary" thing and just about gagged.

Any chick who wants me to drop 2 months of MY pay on a ring is
no chick I want.

--Blair
"She'd need to put it across two fingers."