Old August 12th 05, 05:38 AM
Wannagofast

Default Campy 10-speed chain - where to buy?

Go Wipperman and you'll also get the link to join the chain that does not
require the Campy tool and you can remove the chain to clean as needed.

I get the Nickle plated ones from Lickton, I think they 32.95 now. I bought
several earlier this year for 29.95

"Colin Campbell" wrote in message
It's time for me to get a new chain. I see a couple of places
advertising the chain at $49.99. I looked at comparison pricing, and it
showed Colorado Cyclist at $47.99, and Supergo at $35.98. However, when
I go to those Web sites, I don't see those prices. I did find a price
of $44.99 at Competitive Cyclist.

My local shop charged me close to $60 for the chain last time, so I'm
tempted to buy elsewhere and get my buddy to help me install the chain.

Any tips on where to buy?

Also, I have a Super Link on the chain right now. These are described
as "reusable". Are they really? Should I buy another Super Link?