Old December 6th 06, 08:33 AM posted to canb.general,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Dave Larrington

Default Idiots driving around with fog lights on WHEN THERE'S NO FOG

In ups.com,
'Arf tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:
Aeek wrote:
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:42:08 +1100, "bikerbetty"
wrote:

Big help for spotting you in my bicycle's mirror when I'm screaming
down Barry Drive next to the bus lane, but then I choose to look for
bikes.

You should use the bicycle paths instead of endangering yourself and
obstructing the road with your slow-moving vehicle.

I used to dream of a recoiless rifle as an appropriate response to
being horned at pointlessly close range. Nowdays it would be an
RPG7.

Back in your box, laddie.

--
Dave Larrington