Old March 7th 13, 03:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

Default Peripheral Neuropathy: Any Riders Dealing With It Successfully?

On Mar 6, 11:41*pm, datakoll wrote:

have you tried a recumbent ?

we all grow old. my skinned knees no longer heal in 2 weeks. Now healing takes 3 months.

magnesium oil

I ran on Florida's beaches curing a not diagnosed lung infection. Maybe 9000 miles worth.

The sea contains much magnesium the mist will have been helping you.
Eat greens every day and rub magnesium oil into youe skin.

Stopped eating red meat when I ran into a barrier of sore n stiff joints at 9 miles. I'm paranormal so my guess was prescient and LO ! *without red meat in a month the distance was 12-13 miles at a marathon clip n no sore joints.

All muscle meat is injurous to you. Fish and even eggs will hurt if
they are cooked. Absolute minimum amount per day or even skip for
three days to start healimg.

One wonders abt attention deficit syndromes. Deficit to Gauss ? or Joe Dimaggio ?

At 50, general opinion is nerve impulses have slowed so the hands of a ranked racing car driver can no longer keep speed. Not mentioning the hand/eye coordination prob.

use celery seed in your diet.

For awhile one may force the issue n overcome the deficit but on the horizon lies a point where forcing becomes a hit or miss action.

Consider what you put in your mouth or on yopur body either enables
your health or harms it. If you cannot be confident it completely
fits the first category without doubt, your instinct is probably
right. Don't give your health and life away to corporate rule.