Old January 25th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mamba

Default Unnerving braking experiences; sudden braking increase.

"Michael Press" wrote in message
In article
.com
,
"ddog" wrote:
Michael Press wrote:

snip

Do not top post. I fixed it for you.

In the cases reported I spent _less_ time with the
brakes on. I was not dragging the brakes as you say.

--
Michael Press

I am curious about the "top post" comment. It appears that bottom posting
encourages bandwidth waste and the inclusion of way too much verbiage,
especially in longer threads. Since all prior occurances in the thread
would likely contain the same stuff, seems redundant.

I realize that some folks use readers that make this desirable, and I'm not
flaming. Just curious about why this became the "way" to do it on usenet?