Old September 21st 20, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default More bicyclists behaving badly

On 9/20/2020 7:25 PM, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 16:38:18 -0700 (PDT), Steve Weeks
wrote:

On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 7:32:28 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Evil is out there, usually overweight and wearing a fine suit.
But all legislators are not evil.

I agree with the sentiment. If I may tweak your syllogism a bit, I think you meant:
"Not all legislators are evil."
:-)

But, but, but. You all elected them. Or rather a majority of you all
elected them. An impartial observer might tend to believe that you
have the elected officials that you, or at least the majority of you
all, desire.

That was the old system.

Now we've 'evolved' such that disaffected employees (lifer
staff & temps thrown together) at the County Clerk's office
get a month or so to edit the results as instructed.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/