Old August 26th 09, 09:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default Can we bring back the Golden Age of the Bicycle?

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Keitht wrote:

[...]
Erm, only a small part of that of that can be attributed to me.
Some rather careless snipping has been going on.
Please go back and do the proper quoting thing - thank you.[...]

Ed Dolan's Windows Mail 6.0 tends to foul up the quoting hierarchy, but Ed
is too stubborn to believe the problem is on his end and fix it.

The quoting hierarchy is only messed up on a few posts. Why, for instance,
is it never messed up on your posts?

In any event, I refuse to go to a website for Usenet because some do not
know how to post correctly. It is easier just to supply the missing chicken
marks.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka