Old November 4th 13, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Duane[_3_]

Default Blackburn Flea lights

On 11/2/2013 10:09 AM, Andrew Chaplin wrote:
Anyone have any experience with these? I bought one last summer and it would
work fine for several hours in its flashing mode. Now that weather has
dropped below freezing, however, it runs for only about 15 minutes before
shutting off; in other words, I cannot get home with the damn thing still
working. I had been as careful as I could to fully discharge it and then
charge it fully, but that does not seem to have helped.

I have the USB version of these lights for front and back. About 6
months after purchase, the front one started to shutoff after a few
minutes. I took it back to the LBS where I purchased it and received a
replacement.

They said it was likely stuck in Demo mode. After trying to reset the
demo mode they replaced it without question. Most Blackburn equipment
has a lifetime warranty.