Old September 6th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
DougC

Default BikeE?

Chalo wrote:
It is reliable in that you know with absolute certainty that you are
completely hosed if your hands leave the grips for a fraction of a
second. That much I know from trying to make a BikeE CT my around-
town transportation during my first stay in Seattle.

Chalo

I'd agree that most recumbents have poor steering that is impractical to
ride no-handed--but then again--with no hand pressure to cause hand
numbness, there's not a lot of reason to ride no-handed either.
~