Old September 8th 04, 09:13 PM
Sigurd

Default My dilemma.

I seem to be heading in the direction of trials. I have a United Extra
Large Adult Trainer with Euro 150s and it has really held up well to
what I have thrown at it. Mostly hopping, hopping up and down stairs,
riding down stairs, crank grabs and even some Muni. I landed a 15" drop
once too (that's a lot for me). The problem is, I would really like to
try some more hardcore tricks. I would like to learn hopping seat-out
to get me some extra height to work with. However, I'm not sure how
much that hub and 2.125" wide street tire can handle. I'm 215 poundsand
I can easily fold it over on a big side hop. How much stress can this
setup handle. Has anyone run this setup before? Should I start
upgrading or just sell it and get a real trials cycle? Money is an
object and I just want to make the right decision here.

--
Sigurd - I'm still riding a United trainer?
Sigurd's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6801