Old July 25th 05, 09:48 AM
David Martin

Default First fall (just a little one)

Peter B wrote:

I have read posts where people have stated they've "forgotten" to unclip, I
won't dispute their experience but to me it's like saying "I forgot to
brake".
Braking should be instinctive and unclipping should become so too after
going through the learning process.

I think it is up to the point where I subconciously twist my foot
sideways when getting off the bike, even when I am not using the
clips..

My pet hate though is borrowing a bike where the pedals are set so
loose that your feet unclip randomly (certain trice spring to mind -
Jon S will know what I mean). I started off using Look pedals and have
never found any SPDs that are too tight.

...d