Old December 30th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Mark J.

Default I'm ashamed to admit I was conned.

On 12/30/2010 11:28 AM, Chalo wrote:
landotter wrote:

I like Looks as well--easy to get into, and a very planted
feel--but not really practical for anything outside of race day,
unless you want to fool with (ugh) cleat covers.

Maybe someone could make some big ol' clodhoppers with a Look cleat
surrounded by a wide margin of rubber lugs. Sort of like a logger
boot with the middle of the forefoot carved away for the goofy Look
cleat.

Like this? (prehistoric Look Y-cleats - no longer made)
http://home.comcast.net/~mandmlj/ShoeLugs/

Mark J.