Old June 16th 16, 11:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default The Great?

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 03:48:30 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

My goodness, here is Dudly, back again and in fine fettle. Although it

is rather evidence that he still hasn't learned to carry on a polite
conversation.
xx
Politeness is wasted on a ****-headed assclown like you.

But perhaps he simply doesn't associate with those that speak

politely. Ah well, we shall persevere and perhaps he will learn.

What could I possibly learn from a wank-headed sausage jockey like you?

Following excrement deleted because it is inane. But what can you expect from a butt-brained cockweasel.
[...]

Post content or get lost!

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

By Gorry. ain't old Dolly something. He guards the place just like a
hound dog. Post a message and Wham-Bam he is right there to jump on it
and fire it straight back. This one seems like it boomeranged back in
3 minutes.

Unfortunately, with all his frantic flailing about to post a reply
,"gotta get it back, gotta get it back", (it sort of rhymes with
whack, whack, whack) he still doesn't realize that his belief that a
bicycle has wheels is such a startling fact that it requires repeated
reporting ( actually a bicycle has two wheels ) and his urgent efforts
to entertain us is severely hampered by what might be referred to as a
redundancy of reports. After all, if someone tells his audience that a
bicycle has (two) wheels, and repeats it over and over and over and
over.

Of course, I am fairly sure that the old fellow is just getting
forgetful. After all he repeats the same words over and over and over
and over, apparently not aware that nearly all here, on this bicycle
group, were aware that bicycles actually have two wheels, long before
the doleful Dolan arrived to tell us.

Lord, can you imagine? "A bicycle has two wheels". Will wonders never
cease.

But, I suppose as we age the old brain cells begin to deteriorate and
the first thing that you know we start to forget and begin to repeat
ourselves. Over, and over, and over, and over.

Ah Well. The poor old fellow.

--
cheers,

John B.