Old August 11th 05, 11:04 AM
ben

Default Plz Help

I have tried the new wheel on the current chainset and it keeps missing some of the cogs=
on the cassete as the gaps on them are much closer than on the 7speed cassete. Can i get h=
old of a thiner chain and if so will i then have to get a new crank? I am currently watchin=
g a deore lx hollow tech on ebay at =C2=A310.49, it is from an 8speed setup and would hav=
e to get a new bb. How do i find out the size and type i would need for this setup. My god i re=
member when this was all so easy, you went out, brought a bike and rode it. Bring back my=
old tuff trax, i never had any problems then.

x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion
x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD