Old January 14th 06, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Add on mudflaps - any ideas ?

wrote:
Dont know if anyone can advise - Ive got a Dawes Sardar (26" wheel
tourer) which I use for daily commuting - its got chromoplastic (SKS
cheap copies) mudguards, however the front doesnt have a mudflap.

Any ideas where I can get these as extras - mudguards are quite wide,
as tyres are 1.5 width.

Got mine from the CTC shop I think it was.

http://www.ctcshop.com/dept.jsp?dept...ubdept_id=4070

They attach by a couple of wrap around arms but they kept slipping down
so I drilled them and the mudguard and inserted a nut and bolt,no
further problems.

Sam Salt