Old January 15th 06, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Add on mudflaps - any ideas ?

wrote:
Dont know if anyone can advise - Ive got a Dawes Sardar (26" wheel
tourer) which I use for daily commuting - its got chromoplastic (SKS
cheap copies) mudguards, however the front doesnt have a mudflap.

Any ideas where I can get these as extras - mudguards are quite wide,
as tyres are 1.5 width.

Mine are made from 2 litre, plastic milk cartons. I also have some
thick plastic table mats that I bought when I liked the material...they
will go on eventually. I fix mine on with 2 small brass nuts & bolts,
easier to change than a rivet.

--
Mark