Old December 26th 06, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
LSMike

Default Protecting the head ...

John Doh Troll!!! /

On Dec 25, 1:48 pm, Tony Raven wrote:
LSMike wrote on 25/12/2006 13:21 +0100:

On Dec 24, 6:30 pm, John wrote:
I for one was lucky enough to have been very well protected when I
suffered my most serious head injury. Given the severity of that
accident I am in little doubt that I probably wouldn't be here today
without this protection.

So what are your views on compulsion?

How do you know that your helmet didn't worsen your injury?I thought he meant he was well bladdered when he had his accidents. I

would be against compulsory binge drinking for cyclists though ;-)

--
Tony

"...has many omissions and contains much that is apocryphal, or at least
wildly inaccurate..."
Douglas Adams; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy