Old March 27th 19, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Pavement cyclist causes crasj and scarpers.

On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 4:58:08 PM UTC, soup wrote:
On 25/03/2019 17:15, TMS320 wrote:
On 25/03/2019 15:32, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ulton-16021891

I thought drivers were supposed to be trained and tested on keeping
within the speed limit and the purpose of the middle pedal.

Middle pedal, middle.... nah doesn't compute, what is this 'MIDDLE pedal
that you speak of?

Out dated cars have this ridiculous thing called a clutch. In the dark ages drivers would have to start their cars with a crank handle, manually advance the ignition timing and (if you can believe it) manually change gears, I know it sounds crazy in this day and age but it's true.