Old July 12th 19, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default offroad cycling in Wales

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 12:58:17 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 9:42:32 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-trails.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Is Vandeman a Welsh name? This seems like another opportunity for a British police murder mystery show since there aren't enough of those. https://www.imdb.com/list/ls023545027/ Maybe Wails of Wales! Inspector Knobby. Help me out here, we may have a marketable concept. Andre can put together a treatment. We could be thousandaires!

-- Jay Beattie.

Here in the USA, all of the British shows are on PBS TV. I've never heard of any rich (gaudy rich like those Kardashian girls and all those other people with tattoos covering their skin) PBS actors. I think "hundredaires" might be more accurate. Not that a thousand is much now days. It takes 10 thousand to buy a top level bike from Trek, Specialized, Cannondale.