Old April 23rd 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.soc
Jens Müller[_2_]

Default lickton's gets no more business from me!

ZBicyclist schrieb:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
My goodness, do you go into a restaraunt and complain that they
shouldn't be charging $6 for a salad that has .50 worth of vegetables
or whatever in it? How is that different?

One hopes the waitress is more attractive than Robert Lickton.

Another example is medicine.

Patient: "Doc, it hurts when I do this."

Doctor: "Don't do that."

That will cost you upwards of $50.

No, only 10 ¤. Maybe it costs social security the equivalent of $50, but
I doubt it.