Old April 23rd 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.soc
Tim McNamara

Default lickton's gets no more business from me!

In article ,
"Bill Sornson" wrote:

Michael Press wrote:
In article , SMS
wrote:

[...]

[...}

It's a very unique item not found in any bicycle

I can't resist.

I'm with you on that one. (My father used to rant -- or maybe just
vent a bit -- on that old malt liquor ad calling it a "completely
unique" experience. Drilled into my pea brain.)

Bill "that and 'irregardless'" S.

Irrespective of your father's grammatical proclivities, it's better to
sell a totally unique product than a partially unique one- irregardless
of whether English teachers like it. :-D