Old November 27th 05, 06:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default R.I.P. Jim Price (aka. "biker_billy", "sydney", "Boudreaux")

This story has moved onto the national news:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/26/tex....ap/index.html

Jim's daughter, Kimberlee, has put up a bunch of posts on
bikeforums.net and cyclingforums.com (and probably more) using Jim's
logins and discussing her
father's life and his death. As you can see from the CNN article,
Jim's wife,
Shirley, is being very forgiving of the young driver. Considering
how high his
profile was on all of these forums, it's all kind of surreal. I'm
going to miss this
guy. He added more than a little spice to this broth we are in.

-- Bill