Old May 2nd 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default New PA Uni Club: The Wobbling Lions

The Bruiser wrote:
hey where are you in Pa. I live in Eastern Pa between Bethlehem and
Allentown. if you are somewhat nearby maybe ill show up sometime cause
i have been looking for people to ride with

I looked before because you are in Center Valley, PA and we are in
Centre county. We are in State College right smack dab in the middle of
the state. Chris is from the Allentown area though, which I think is
not too far from you, and I am from Philadelphia, so maybe if I come
home we can meet up for a ride.

Podzol wrote:
What a blast. I don't know if the folks who were there could see how
happy I really was.

We had two fellows who knew what they were doing ow up. Chris and
TheObieOne. TheObie deserves greatest lauds because I sent him
directions the long way and didn't realize how long it was. He was on
his trials uni and made it the distance to the park anyway. Thanks,
Kevin, for making the effort. I'll definitley give you a lift next
time!

I had a good time too. It was worth the effort getting down there just
to interact with other unicyclists and actually ride for the first time
in a while. I really felt great riding, I had forgotten how much fun it
was.

It was completely my fault I got off track. I used directions from
mapquest and copied them wrong. Before I realized I was going the wrong
direction I was back in town.

I'm glad I got to come down; I can't wait for next week...I may have to
go for a ride in the meantime!

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*