Old August 4th 18, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Loony law breaking cyclist deliberately annoys cabbie

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 12:41:09 PM UTC+1, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 8:31:20 AM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/693532...es-back-video/

If the taxi driver had not invaded the ASL this would not have happened.

_The Guardian_ asked a while back what it's going to take for drivers to
learn to share the road. The answer is: a claw hammer.

Cyclists of Britain: arm yourselves.

9x19mm subcompact is more effective. As much as I like the Glock 26 engineering I prefer a Baretta PX4 with it's affirmative safety and safe de-cock.