Old November 23rd 18, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_3_]

Default relation between saddle height and horizontal position

John B Slocomb wrote:

Sorry I can't cite. The other poster called
me Mr. Berg so I thought I do that as well
as a joke. But without the citation, and you
probably forgot his post, maybe it didn't
make sense. I really don't like these
smartphones but for some time now I have
limited access to my computer system. Well,
whatever. Heel + KOPS + adjustments it is

However... those settings are simply those
that many (most?) people find comfortable.
If, after riding the bike for a while, you
feel that moving the seat
up/down/forward/back might be more
comfortable, just do it... you can always
move it back :-)

Look above, you missed the last word of my
formulae:

Heel + KOPS + adjustments

You see? Mr. Berg has crashed with his bikes
several times by now. But he always lands on
his feet

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573