Old April 7th 18, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

Default Video: Moment driver 'with cloudy windscreen' hits cyclist

On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 19:27:52 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
On 04/04/2018 20:06, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 6:57:59 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 5:23:35 PM UTC+1, Judith wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 10:44:19 +0000, Bod
wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/video/moment-driv...screen-hits-cy
clist-1652238/

Why was the cyclist cycling on the RHS of the road for part of
the journey?????

He seemed to be wobbling a bit as well - perhaps he was trying
to use his mobile.

Yes - this cyclist killed Kim Briggs and here he is on his mobile
with a smirk on his face.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/28/mobile...illed-one-pers
on-every-10-days-last-year-6963209/

How is the new job Simon?

I went back to the plant and handed all of their test gear back as
I don't want a job until I downsize as it is too much in
petrol/tyres etc to get there. I had not signed a contract anyway.
Once I get moved out, I can start looking for work again.

Sorry to hear about this.
To be honest Simon and I have said this before - you are just too
old. I have been there.
Go drive a chemists van or a taxi or something. They don't care
about age. Good luck.

Surely a Deliveroo cyclist is more up his street.

Dunno. But getting old is ****. Trust me on that Sir.

It makes you grumpy and intolerant. But maybe it'll make him leave his
chisel at home.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.