Old August 23rd 07, 06:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default reality czech

On Aug 23, 11:29 am, Ride-A-Lot
On Aug 23, 5:47 am, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
wrote:
Why do people reply to this ****ing psycho?
Why do people, especially "ridealot," stroke this fruitcake's ego by
replying.
The guy obviously needs lots and lots of professional help and you're
only egging him on by taking his insane raving seriously.
Did you ever see the movie Cape Fear? This guy is my Max Cady.

So why? Because he is dangerously close to where I live. And I am not
talking about miles away, either. This is a very dangerous individual
who can snap in a second. Right now, keeping him "entertained" is
keeping him on the other side of bizerk. The local police and in my
case, sheriff are aware but they cannot be everywhere. To give you an
idea of my situation, I have passed him several times in places he
frequents. This even included the Rush concert he sneaked his way into
at Red Rocks and the hill he road down in his video.

Do you think I asked for this attention? You don't understand the mind
of a psychotic. They fixate. I am not the first. All of the things he
speaks about are relics of his past in some way. Eventually he'll move
on and I'll become another figment.

Try putting yourself in my shoes. It took me years to get rid of Psycho
number one only to have this creep take his place. This one is far
worse, because he doesn't have a life to ruin.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

So he's the second psycho who's fixated on your like this? Damn. Any
idea what about you attracts them? I've lived in 5 cities in 2
states, know hundreds of people (a few of whom are crazy), and have
never heard of something like that. Do you perhaps work in a field
that brings you into contact with whack jobs on a regular basis?

Well, the first one was because I defended my friends in this forum.
And I will stand by that forever. That guy was just an idiot prick who
thought he could remain anonymous. That was until he goofed just once.
Now he sits cowarding in his Eugine, OR home each time the Sheriff
tries to drop papers on his doorstep.

If you want to entertain him, why not just have the showdown? Meet
him on whatever trail or hill he says he can ride that you can't (with
plenty of friends as photographers, videographers, witnesses and if
need be backup) and get it done.
I'd enjoy the video, regardless of who rides the trail better.

This one is much different. I am not going anywhere near this nazi
loony bin. It's one of the main reasons I opted to protect myself with
"equipment". I could tell what the first one would do and what the
reaction would be, but I have no idea what a real psycho is capable of.
Also keep in mind, that if I am doing what he thinks I cannot (which
is already well documented) he immediately believes I am possessed by
one of his figments (Virginia Newbon). This person is a diagnosed
paranoid schizophrenic, I am not making that up. Just call the
Lakewood, CO Police Department.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

Fair enough. I don't need to contact anyone, I was just a little
curious. Were you defending your friend in comments about his riding
or some other insults, or online threats and the like?

I still would like to see a head to head video battle of you two
riding the same section of trail. Maybe you should have someone take
a vid of you and post it, and then let libby get footage of him on the
same section?