Old June 29th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default Zabriskie IQ test

On Jun 29, 1:01 pm, Mark
wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 29, 5:13 am, Simon Brooke wrote:

Or if Pound deliberately leaks lab results he pays the rider a year of his
salary?

I'd be more biblical and go for the pound of Pound's flesh.

You're thinking Shakespeare (Merchant of Venice), not the bible.

No, I'm not quoting Shylock and I know what I'm thinking, thank you
very much. Biblical has more than one definition - look it up. If I
said I am going to go medieval on your ass, would you read that to
mean that I was going to take your ass back in time, or simply beat
the crap out of you?