Old June 29th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bob sullivan

Default Zabriskie IQ test

RonSonic wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:13:07 +0100, Simon Brooke wrote:

in message , Geraard Spergen
') wrote:

Donald Munro wrote:
From CN:
"You want that the testing will be 100% accurate. You don't want to end
up paying a year's salary [out of error]. You sign this document hoping
that they act in good faith because I am acting in good faith, but you
never know and I just hope for the best."

He may have difficulty passing an IQ test if he really believes the UCI
or WADA act in good faith.
This does reek of a one-sided contract. Where's the clause that says if
LNDD screws up the chain of custody that they owe the rider a year of
the lab's profit? Or if McQ is accused of strong-arming the lab for
desired results that he is suspended for 2 years?

Or if Pound deliberately leaks lab results he pays the rider a year of his
salary?

If ANYONE leaks lab results he hacks up a years pay AND gets suspended for 2
years from lab work (or whatever) and another 2 years from pro sports lab work.
Let's see if French and EU labor laws would tolerate that.

Ron

And then, after they've served their two-year suspension, they're
banned for another two years from working in a lab where ProTour
riders' samples are tested.

~bob s.