Old July 15th 11, 09:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default habitat

On Jul 15, 10:01*am, "Ronsonic" wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

On Jul 14, 7:48 am, SMS wrote:

On 7/12/2011 5:08 PM, James wrote:
This is a shame since if he could be educated to direct his efforts
against the trail users that cause the most damage he would give up on
mountain bikes and concentrate on equestrians.

The trail users who cause the most damage, BY FAR, are mountain
bikers. They travel much farther & faster than anyone else.

What makes you think that "farther & faster" equals more damaging. Farther
and faster means more efficient, less weight and less impact.

BS. If you do X damage in one mile, then you do 10X damage in 10
miles. Did you flunk grade school math?

Where you startled by a rude cyclist out on a trail and this is what it's
all about?

It's all explained on my website. Do your homework. ALL mountain
biking is rude, whether it's in my presence or not.