Old July 15th 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chalo

Default habitat

Ronsonic wrote:

This whole conversation is absolutely bizarre to this Floridian. Here the
greatest threat to our wildlands and their flora and fauna are wild / feral
pigs. You can use an army of motorcycles to drive entire herds of horses
each dragging a mountain bike through our forests and marshes and it
wouldn't cause the damage these hogs do. Seriously. This is paper cuts to
chainsaws.

Too many kosher eaters relocated to Florida, I guess.

Still seems to me that most of the destroyed habitat I have seen in
Florida has been at the hands of some kind of peckerwood.

Chalo