Old December 18th 07, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ekul Namsob

Default CTC and the DfT design guidance consultation

Graham Harrison wrote:

"burtthebike" wrote in message
. uk...

"Ekul Namsob" wrote in message
news:1i9a4tq.1kf4ev81147e3fN%notmyaddress.1.ekulna ...
Ian Jackson wrote:

I've on occasion been quite critical of the CTC but this seem to be an
example of a very good and useful piece of work. What can we best do
to try to get the DfT to accept as many of the CTC's representations
as possible ?

Once the CTC has decided on its response, I might suggest that it would
be helpful for as many cyclists as possible to write to their MPs, much
as they did about the Highway Code.

Excellent idea, count me in.

And please remember to remind us.

I'm not in the CTC, largely because I thought they were rather crap
about the Highway Code, so I'm not very likely to find out about their
final response in a hurry. I'm beginning to reconsider my stance on
membership though.

Cheers,
Luke

exile in Lancashire http://www.shrimper.org.uk