Old March 1st 14, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cassandra[_6_]

Default When being overtaken, slow down if necessary.

On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 13:38:26 +0000, Mrcheerful
wrote:

Simples really, if you can see a vehicle needs more room to get through,
just slow up a little or brake if needed, just carrying on and getting
yourself in a narrowing gap is potty, presumably a compo cam makes you
feel invincible?

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/l...mera-1-6470125

:

"I record every journey I make and tell the local newspapers if I'm
cut up."

This man really has major mental health issues

-----
Please help me dispose of unwanted virtual currency:
Bitcoin:15t5vy9tRzFcoN9mMeosPuegxbtd94JBk4
Litecoin:LKJyrn8K1SCDZFGnGzSj4cbQEF4xrE9WjS