Old September 17th 18, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW ?(IN THE UNITED STATESOF AMERICA)

On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 9:51:33 AM UTC-7, Emanuel Berg wrote:
sltom992 wrote:

The costs of owning, insuring and operating
a car today is so high that anyone that can
avoid those costs is doing so in order to
have a better apartment.

OK, but still, aren't there more cars today
than ever? In the affluent parts of the world,
as well as everywhere else?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

Emanual - this is only true because of the financing offered by car companies. Now you can RENT a new car for three years at lower than loan payment amounts. Also I asked a new car salesman how I was seeing so many young Hispanics in new cars. He just said, "No down payment and six months before the first payment is due."

So for how long there will be increasing numbers of cars on the road remains to be seen.