Old March 19th 05, 02:22 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , JLB
') wrote:

Monkey Hanger wrote:
Simon Brooke wrote:

So, once again to advertise: the uk.rec.cycling AutoFAQ is here
URL:http://www.jasmine.org.uk/urcautofaq/.

I reckon it would be a good idea to advertise it more often. It's
more likely to be used that way. Sadly I won't be contributing
anything to it, being a complete ignoramus and all...

I endorse the above comment. A periodic post with the same subject
line every time will allow regulars to kill-file the subject line if
they object to seeing the post each time. For anyone else, it will be
a useful clue-pointer.

OK, I'll set up a cron job.

;; Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us
;; many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets.
;; Imagination without skill gives us modern art.
;; Tom Stoppard, Artist Descending A Staircase