Old June 12th 17, 04:16 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:22:50 +0100, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 22:18:46 +1200
Peter Keller wrote:
On 09.06.2017 22:57, d wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 21:46:56 +1200
Peter Keller wrote:
On 09.06.2017 04:33, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Well with those silly shorts and helmet...

At least I ride a bike, a very convenient delightful economical viable
means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are the

Viable so long as your journey isn't too long and doesn't have many steep
hills, you don't need to transport anything larger than a rucksack, you don't
need to wear a suit at your destination, it isn't ****ing down with rain

and/or
boiling hot and the roads arn't full of traffic that can run you over.

Other than that yes, a bicycle is a fantastic mode of transport.

True.
That leaves a majority of times when a bike IS a fantastic means of
transport.

In which case you're either unemployed or retired. For those of us who have
to commute a significant distance to work a bike is a joke.

Incidentaly, can someone tell me why cyclists who do commute think that
washing afterwards is optional? No one would dream of running 5 miles to work
and sit down at their desk still covered in sweat and stinking like a navvy,
yet some cyclists seem to think thats perfectly acceptable.

M'colleague used to change his clothes and apply half a can of deoderant, but there was nowhere to take a shower at the office.

--
If Rap is music, then falling off the roof is transportation.