Old August 17th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Default I don't understand - what is this for?

Tom "Johnny Sunset" Sherman wrote:
JD wrote:
...There are a lot of cheesehead refugees in SoCal.

Why?

Dunno, but two things:

1) In college at UC Irvine I did a survey of my friends and one level
of their friends. 83.34% were from Wisconsin and the other 16.66% were
from Minnesota. I believe they all stayed in California.

2) Back in the day when the LA Rams played Green Bay there were no Rams
fans in Anaheim Stadium. It was 100% filled with Cheeseheads.

Greg

--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky