Old August 19th 03, 10:00 PM
onewheeldave

Default 29er Crosscountry, what's the best configuration?

I've never used 150's on my 29-er but from what others have posted
you'll lose some speed.

On smooth trails I find that high tire pressure makes for a much better
ride, but if some parts of your course are full on muni maybe it's worth
taking a pump and vary air pressure according to terrain.

Sorry I can't be much help but at least it'll bump the thread to the top
and maybe someone with more experience can reply; I'd be interested
myself in peoples experiences of 150's on a 29-er as I've contemplated
trying it myself.

--
onewheeldave - Semi Skilled Unicyclist

"He's also been known to indulge in a spot of flame juggling - but it's
the Muni that really fires him up."

onewheeldave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/874