Old August 21st 03, 12:03 PM
onewheeldave

Default 29er Crosscountry, what's the best configuration?

Joe,

Have you ridden 29-er with both 125's and 150's, if so how much
smoothness/speed is lost with the 150's?

I'm quite surprised to find that I'm getting able to tackle some of the
bumps and hills on my 29-er that I was doing on the muni; my main
difficulty is that I'm not happy about attempting uphill freemounts on
it.

I've got a pair of 150's ready to try but want to spend some more days
pushing it with the 125's so I'm just gathering opinions in the
meantime.

--
onewheeldave - Semi Skilled Unicyclist

"He's also been known to indulge in a spot of flame juggling - but it's
the Muni that really fires him up."

onewheeldave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/874